Please refer to these FAQ questions as needed, and try to check the FAQ before contacting event staff.
- Applications Open: September 1
- Acceptance Letters: First wave goes out after October 15.
- Merchant confirmation: Within 1 week of Acceptance Letter, the merchant must reply to confirm their intent to be there.
- Payment: December 1, 2019 (Note: It must be received by that date. If it has been postmarked by that date and you expect it may not arrive on time, it is your responsibility to contact the Merchant Coordinator before December 1.)
- Last possible date to withdraw with a refund: January 10, 2020 Refunds will be issued after Birka.
- Date of the event: January 24 – 26, 2020
On Treatment of Staff and Event Space
All merchants and their staff are expected to comport themselves with the chivalry and graces that exemplify the Society. Failure to treat the Birka Staff, the hotel staff, or the space itself according to those virtues will result in immediate intervention and if necessary, removal from the event.